About Asian Manufacturing Association(AMA)
· We are a global, open and non-profit chamber of commerce.
· As the authoritative "Think Tank" of manufacturing industry, AMA is dedicated to promoting communications between the world's leading manufacturing enterprises and its member, and to speeding up the industrial and structural upgrading for China and Asian countries.
· With support from Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and other governmental bodies and world leading enterprises, AMA has successfully held the Annual Conference of Asian Manufacturing Forum for 6 years, Annual Conference of China Manufacturing Forum for 4 years and other activities such as the Global Energy Saving and New Energy Vehicles Summit, China Green Industry Forum, and China-ASEAN Industrial Development Forum. AMA has attracted more than 5,000 guests and elites attending the forums and activities.
About China 3D Printing Technology Industry Alliance
· In order to guide and promote the development of 3D printing technology industry in China, with the support of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and other regarding government bodies, Asian Manufacturing Association (AMA) initiated the establishment of China 3D Printing Technology Industry Alliance, by joining hands with experts and scholars from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Tsinghua University, and also by working jointly with leading enterprises of the industry in China such as CNAC World Laser Science and Technology Co., Ltd, Wuhan Binhu Mechanical &Electrical Co., Ltd, Hunan Farsoon High-Technology Co., Ltd, Nanjing Zijin-Lead Electronics Co., Ltd, Wuxi FalconTech Co., Ltd, Beijing Long Yuan - Automated Fabrication System (AFS).
About China Robotics Industry Innovation Alliance:
· In the afternoon of March 16, 2013, China Robotics Industry Innovation Alliance was initiated to establish by over 40 authoritative research institutes and robot enterprises including Asian Manufacturing Association, SIASUN Robot & Automation Co., Ltd, GSK CNC Equipment Co., Ltd, Anhui Efort Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd, Harbin Institute of Technology, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Naikai University, Tsinghua University, Northeastern University, Shenyang University of Technology, Dalian University of Technology, Beijing Research Institute of Automation for Machinery Industry, HUAHENG Welding CO., Ltd, Mingseal Robot Co., Ltd, etc.
· Zhang Meiying, vice chairman of The National Committee of CPPCC, sent a congratulatory letter to the establishment of alliance.
· Li Yizhong, deputy director of Economic Committee of The National Committee of CPPCC and former minister of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, attended the meeting and delivered a speech.
President of the alliance:
· Qu Daokui, CEO of SIASUN Robot & Automation Co., Ltd and deputy director of Robotics National Engineering Center
Chief consultant of the alliance:
· Professor Wang Tianran, member of Chinese Academy of Engineering and director of Robotics National Engineering Center
· Professor Cai Hegao, Harbin Institute of Technology, member of Chinese Academy of Engineering
· Professor Zhang Bo
Vice presidents of the alliance:
· Zhao Jie, dean of School of Mechatronics Engineering of Harbin Institute of Technology and leader of technical team in National 863 Robotics Plan,
· Wang Tianmiao, director of Intelligent Technology and Robotics Research Center of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and leader of expert team in National 863 Robotics Plan
· Xu Lijin, general manager of Anhui Efort Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd
· He Minjia, CEO of GSK CNC Equipment Co., Ltd
· Qu Dongsheng, CEO of Mingseal Robot Co., Ltd
· Luo Jun, CEO of Asian Manufacturing Association
Who we are
· We are the authoritative "think tank" of Asian manufacturing industry.
· We are the super club gathering elites from high-end manufacturing enterprises, government bodies and scientific research institutions.
· We are the “wind vane” to guide the development of manufacturing industry in Asia.
What we do
· AMA’s close contacts with authoritative specialists enables us to provide policy consultancy and its interpretation for AMA’s member.
· AMA's sound relationship with government bodies enables us to provide support of government public relations for AMA’s member.
· AMA's global member network serves as investment & cooperation platform for AMA’s member.
· AMA's global partners provide support with international resources and contacts for the AMA’s member.
Comments from State Leaders:
· Jia Qinglin, Chairman of Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference said, “Asian Manufacturing Forum is a very good platform to promote the communication and cooperation in this field. China's manufacturing industry contributes to the prosperity and development of the world manufacturing industry. Meanwhile, it becomes increasingly inseparable from the development of Asian and world’s manufacturing industry. There has been growing needs for China's manufacturing industry to learn from the leading enterprises from all over the world, to strengthen communications and to share experiences so that a win-win cooperation can be achieved. Together with other Asian countries, we will be able to build a sustainable developed Asian manufacturing industry.” Xinhua news reported on Sep25th, 2008.
· Sang Guowei, Vice chairman of National People's Congress said, " Asian Manufacturing Association is worth of full affirmation in the promotion of China's manufacturing industry to understand the world's latest science and technology, the latest management experience, and in dealing with the global risk management".
· Zhang Meiying, Vice-chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference said, "Asian Manufacturing Association, by taking root in manufacturing industry, plays a positive role as the industry think-tank and folk diplomat in promoting the communication between China's manufacturing industry and that of the world, and in leading enterprises to speed up the industrial upgrading and structure adjustment ".
· Abulaiti Abudurexiti, Vice-President of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference said: "Asian Manufacturing Association serves for a wide range of manufacturing enterprises, providing dependable and professional references for their decision-making and promoting innovations of manufacturing enterprises."
· Miao Wei, Minister of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology said: "The guests attending the Annual Conference of Asian Manufacturing Forum are of very high level. The conference is of wide and significant influence, playing a positive role in promoting the industrialization and informatization of China."
· Annual Conference of Asian Manufacturing Forum
· Annual Conference of China Manufacturing Forum
· Global Energy Saving and New Energy Vehicles Summit
· World 3D Printing Technology Industry Conference
· China Green Industry Forum
· China-ASEAN Industrial Development Forum